12:35 am in the 24-hour clock time convention is 00:35.
Table of Contents
Civilian time and railway time are frequently used synonym with the twenty-four hour clock.
12:35 A.M. is the 12-hour clock time convention equivalent of 00:35 in 24-hour time.
Military time means the 24-hour clock time convention without the “:” between the hours and minutes: 0035.
For an overview, have a look at the list below the clock:
Clock and Time Converter
- 12:35 am in 24 hour time = 00:35
- 12:35 am in military time = 0035
- 12:35 am in civilian time = 00:35
- 12:35 am in railway time = 00:35
- 00:35 in 12 hour time = 12:35 am
Convert 12:35 AMWhen it comes to the 12:35 a.m. time conversion, the minutes (the two digits after the colon) never change.
To obtain the 24-hour clock time equivalent of 12:35 AM consider only the number of hours (the two digits before the colon), then apply these rules:
- If the period is “AM” and the number of hours is 12, then 12 changes to 00. Remove “AM”.As the period is AM and the number of hours is 12, process only this rule.
- If the period is “AM” and the number of hours is in the interval [1;11], then the hour remains the same. Remove “AM”.As the number of hours is 12, this condition does not pertain.
- If the period is “PM” and the number of hours is 12, then 12 remains 12. Remove “PM”.As the period is not PM, this case is not relevant.
- If the period is “PM” and the number of hours is in the interval [1;11], then add 12. Remove “PM”.As the period is not PM, this condition is not applicable.
What is 12:35 AM in 24 hour time?
Is 12:35 AM morning or evening?
AM stands for morning.
What time is 12:35 AM in military?
If you like to change a time different from 12:35 before midday, make use of our search box or simply overwrite the preset value of our time converter with your particular time in hh:mm am / pm syntax.