11:52 pm in the 24-hour clock time convention is 23:52.
Table of Contents
Civilian time and railway time are frequently used synonym with the twenty-four hour clock.
11:52 P.M. is the 12-hour clock time convention equivalent of 23:52 in 24-hour time.
Military time means the 24-hour clock time convention without the “:” between the hours and minutes: 2352.
For an overview, have a look at the list below the clock:
- 11:52 pm in 24 hour time = 23:52
- 11:52 pm in military time = 2352
- 11:52 pm in civilian time = 23:52
- 11:52 pm in railway time = 23:52
- 23:52 in 12 hour time = 11:52 pm
Convert 11:52 PMWhen it comes to the 11:52 p.m. time conversion, the minutes (the two digits after the colon) never change.
To obtain the 24-hour clock time equivalent of 11:52 PM consider only the number of hours (the two digits before the colon), then apply these rules:
- If the period is “AM” and the number of hours is 12, then 12 changes to 00. Remove “AM”.As the period is not AM, this rule does not apply.
- If the period is “AM” and the number of hours is in the interval [1;11], then the hour remains the same. Remove “AM”.As the period is not AM, this condition does not pertain.
- If the period is “PM” and the number of hours is 12, then 12 remains 12. Remove “PM”.As the number of hours is 11, this case is not relevant.
- If the period is “PM” and the number of hours is in the interval [1;11], then add 12. Remove “PM”.As the period is PM and the number of hours is 11, process only this rule.
What is 11:52 PM in 24 hour time?
Is 11:52 PM morning or evening?
PM stands for “after midday”.
What time is 11:52 PM in military?
If you like to change a time different from 11:52 past midday, make use of our search box or simply overwrite the preset value of our time converter with your particular time in hh:mm am / pm syntax.